Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

11 April 2012

On this Wonderful Wednesday

First I have to say that I am loving this weather. It is wonderful. Well, today was a day where we spent almost all day out side. There was so much going on and I was there.

First thing we had Cinnamon roll (Recipe Thursday Post).. After that the four of us played Sonic the Hedgehog game. I lost all 5 races, but that was okay cause we had fun doing it.

Shortly after that Bro and Syd went out on an adventure through our Pine trees. Lately, we have been watching survivor shows like Man vs. Wild and Man Woman Wild. So, this morning they packed their book bags with all the "supplies" they would need and off they went. Ty and I were the camera crew.

Here they are looking for a place to start a fire and build a hooch for the night. Those sticks you see in their hands are their knives used for cutting whatever gets in the way.

Rub faster I think I see a spark..(they didn't really build a fire) But, it was so funny to watch them act out what they have seen on T.V.

Even the film crew had to help the Boy Girl Wild Team.

In this heat water is essential for survival.. look at Boy helping Girl for water.. What a team!!!!

This only hit the iceberg of what we did today.. I am so glad that the weather was not too hot..And there was a great breeze..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive