Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

22 January 2012

10 things

I would like to get done before Jan. passes me by.

1.Get closet organized and clean.
Because as you could see I really needed to get it done

2. Clean stove and microwave.
Have you ever just felt lazy and didn't want to clean the splatters as then happen. Well I didn't and my stove looked horrible.

3. Clean out and wipe down Refrigerator.
Sometimes things just get pushed to the back and before you know it they are lost in space.

4. Reorganized and wipe out cupboards.

5.Finish reading Same kind of different as me .

6.Begin working on my new skirts (after my sewing machine gets fixed)

7.Get my garden prepared for planting season.

8.Finish stripping an end table.

9.Wash all base boards

10. Dust crown molding and cabinet door.


I mentioned not long ago that tell you guys of the things I need to do helps me to get on the ball. So you will be seeing this list along and along hopefully with each chore being marked off as I go.

1 comment:

  1. Same Kind of Different As Me is an AWESOME book. Be sure to finish it!

    ReplyDelete

Wild Olive