Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

11 January 2012

Before and Afters

Yesterday I admitted that I am lazy.. And that I hate to do laundry. Well guys I could really use a around of APPLAUSE.. Why you ask? .....Because I just got through with all of it.. Yes that is right all of it. I folded, matched, hung, and ironed everything that was to be done!!!!!

Yay for hard, long, and annoying work..

NOW I do find that if and when I tell you about something that needs to be done, it kinda holds me accountable. See I don't really know who all reads this blog and I would hate for just one of you to think "WOW ARICA IS A SLOB"!! That would just devastate me. So from here on out if I have a "major" something that needs to be done. By George you can hold me to it..

WARNING

May not be suitable for all ages. Parental discretion is advised.!!


SCARY IS IT NOT?

Imagine having to dig through all that just to find matching socks or unmentionables..

It is hard to believe this once used to be piled high with nice and clean clothes. But, alas no longer..


I have a lot of empty hangers... mmmm I must have more clothes some where else..

Ah yes.. I have a very dirty closet. Which is now my next big project and hopefully once I get it all organized some of those hangers will disappear..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive