Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

01 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Good Day to you all and Happy New Year.

I have been considering what to write today. We all know this time of the year we make resolutions to begin our next year. It is almost like a to do list. I am have to be honest in the past I have made a list of things I want to do in the up coming year, but what is the point.

Today, started the New Year. I find myself doing exactly what I did last Sunday. Get up before everyone go over my Sunday School lesson, fix a pot of coffee, and submerge into God's word. I also know that later on today I will be taking a nap. (it is a must on Sundays).

I have tried to figure out a resolution or two to work for but, there is nothing I can strive to do that I don't already do.

What are some of the main things people make as a goal?

Diets/Exercise
More Money/Work Harder
Try to stay on top of house hold chores

These are just a few I could think of off the top of my head. Study for just a moment. We should already being doing most of those anyway.

God tells us to take care of the things He gives us. That is body, mind, and soul. I guess the only real Resolution I have is to be more like Him. Now, that is something we should all try/strive to do this up and coming New Year.

So, don't sit around today making a list of things you want to accomplish. Sit down with God talk to Him, Trust in Him, Believe in Him, and Follow Him. With that you can accomplish anything you set your heart to.

May God continue to Bless this 2012 year. And, remember seek Him in all you do. For He will never forsake you, but your list will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive