Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

26 January 2012

Recipe Thursday

This week I cooked Sausage Hash. Which a HUGE it with my family of 3 this week.

Sometimes when I cook new recipes I don't always follow the recipe to exact ingredient. I like to change things just a little to suit my family's tastes bud.



Things needed

1 lb of Sausage (I use deer)
3 c of diced Cooked Potatoes
1 c of Grated Cheese
1/2 t of salt (I used a pinch more for taste)
1/4 t of Pepper ( I used a lot more)

Optional
---1 md. Chopped Onion.
---2 md Grated Carrots
---1 md Chopped Pepper (bell)

Because it was the first time I made this I omitted the veggies. I will at some along and along. I have to take baby steps.

Cooking
--Fry Sausage and drain. ( like to rinse just to make sure I get all the grease that I can)
--Cook Potatoes. (Now directions didn't say how. So you may want to boil or saute I sauteed)

Once you have all that completed you will mix the Potatoes, Sausage, and Veggies of your choice. Cook for about 20 min.





When done slap on plate and add cheese. I would say that cheese could be optional as well. Some may like it some may not. WE DO!!!

Enjoy as a Breakfast or a Supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive