Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

16 January 2012

Coming out of the Closet?!?!?!

Not long ago I posted that you guys help me stick to my guns. And, well, I have done it again.

I have decluttered my closet.. YAY ME!!!

I am going to miss these guys..

They look really great so you must be wondering why I am getting rid of them..

Here is why...

The heel. See my husband is a little shorter than I am and he doesn't like for me to where heels. I am very sad to see them go. I have cared for each of them.

I am sorry so say that I didn't take before pictures but, this is what the closet looks like now.

 His side..

My side looks how neat. Do you notice the picture is leaning. I guess I must lean to the right some..

Everything is nice and neat. OH how I love cleanliness.

So there you have it a very organized and clean closet. Now, I hope and pray that it will at least stay that way for a little while.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive