Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

04 January 2012

One man's (woman's)

trash is another WOMAN'S treasure.  There have been several things that I have not posted, due mainly to time and lack of pictures.. So, like, for Christmas (again) I got new dishes.. I have been needing/wanting new dishes for quiet some time. I was just too cheap to come off the money..

So my precious Sister-in-law and Mother-in-law went into together and got me a 12 seating dish set. I LOOOOVVVEEE IIIITTTT.!!!!!

In addition to my new dishes I also got a dinning table... Now, I didn't go out and buy a new table all though I have been wanting a new one. But, my sissy-in-law bought herself a new one and guess what?
That's right I took her old one.

Here is my version of Souther* Livi*g Arica Style...

Beautiful.. I could almost start my own magazine with this photo..

Wow.. I am so impressed.. I really do think this could qualify as the best picture ever...

The reason I love this table is because it is wider than the one we had. I can actually put my legs under and cross them without hitting my knees on the table... I love it. OOpps I think I already said that.

Not only did I get a table I also got their old recliner.. Which we needed another place for every one to sit..

This chair is comfortable. My husband ended up claiming this chair. Saying he needed a small one.

I love FREE STUFF don't you? Thanks Sissy..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive