Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

18 January 2012

I am junkie!!

There I've said it. It is true. I am sorry to have to let you guys know this way. But, I just can't help myself. I started many years ago. Once it gets in your blood stream you just can't stop.

I tried quitting cold turkey and then the urge gets so strong I break. I struggle with it. The Addiction.
Goodness that sounds so harsh. But, that is exactly what it is an Addiction. It gets a hold of you and it won't let go. I can be driving down the street and the urge hit, I can be sitting at home alone and the urge will hit, and I can be sitting at a restaurant and the urge will hit.

My lasted urge came on strong. I did it two days in a row at two different places. I don't ever do that. But, for some reason these two days were just hard to resist.

But, I got really great deals. Here is my confessions. I am in love with consignment shops. I just love them. I can go there everyday if my husband would allow me. However, I can't very well be frugal will spending money on clothes all the time. I hardly ever buy anything new except the accessories (the unmentionables), socks, and shoes.

So here is my latest failure..









There you have it guys.. My addictions.. Oh you must want to know where I shop.. I love Klassy Rags on main street in Blackshear and Chanberries in Jesup..

I spent 37.00 at K.R.
I spent 80.00 at Cb..

But, these were a good cause. I was in much need of some "winter" sweater. Cause it gets so cold down here. RIGHT!!


PS..I did find picture of my closet before the cleaning and organizing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive