Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

09 January 2012

Saturday full of FUN!!!

I just want to say first of all that I love Nana B. She is a great woman. Let me explain who she is.

Barbara is Ty's grandmother. She has and is like a mother to me and has been that way since before Ty was ever born. She as more so a mother now that my mother has passed. Anyway, she came over Saturday to hang out with us and enjoy so good ole Nana time. I do have to say I am very thankful for her. My kids faces light up when they find out that we are going to visit her or when she is coming over.

Syd wanted to make Nana B a dessert, and so did Ty. I let them each pick one and I would close my eyes and pick one that way.. Luckily for me I picked Syd's Chocolate chip Cookies. I was not prepared to make a double layered, double chocolate cake.. Which by the way sounds very Yummy!!!

I also promised her that I would make homemade pizza. (and I am not bragging but, everyone who has tried my pizza's love them) I was hoping she would like them also. Basically, I had been cooking all morning long, because Syd and Ty both had friends spending the night with them. So, somewhere in the middle of baking cookies and preparing pizza I made grits, deer sausage, and eggs. Yes, yes, yes, I always seem to cook that way. I do breakfast and dinner at the same time..


Doesn't Syd just look so happy to be in her Nana's lap..

OOH Nana B is going to be so mad at me for posting these "BEAUTIFUL" pictures..


Bro ran to get in on the action but stopped when he realized I had the camera.. (sucha camera hog)..

 of course camera shy Ty, hates to have his picture taken.. But, Nana B is trying hard to pull his hand away..

DOG PILE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive