Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

19 January 2012

Easy Parmesan-Garlic Chicken

I have decided that on Thursdays I am going to share with you a new recipe I have made for the week.
That's right a new one every week, I believe I can do it. So this week was Easy Parmesan-Garlic Chicken. I do realize that my last weeks post was for Parmesan Garlic Rolls. I really like Parmesan and Garlic. They are a great combination.

1/2 c. of Parmesan Cheese
1 pack of Italian Dressing Mix
1/2 t. of Garlic powder or Salt (I used Salt) Garlic Salt

6 small boneless Chicken Breast



Heat oven to 400
Mix Cheese, Dressing Mix, and Garlic Powder
Moisten Chicken with water, coat with the cheese mixture.


Place in slightly greased baking dish.


Bake for 25-30 mins, or until Chicken is done. (165 F)

Remove and serve with Green Beans and Toast.



This dish was a major hit in the home. I will be making this again.

I hope you enjoy this nice and EASY recipe.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

This is the before the organized closet.

Once again, I beg you please don't judge. I am not a perfect house keeper..


This was taken as you begin to enter into the closet.. Oh don't worry it gets worse.






So as you can see my closet was in much need of cleaning. And, I am so happy it is done.  Yay me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive