Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

23 January 2012

Perfect Buns!?!?!

Well that is what I have been told. I have the most perfect buns ever..

NOT my rear buns my homemade hamburger buns. I have been trying to learn to make some of my own buns for hamburger and hot dogs( I haven't gotten this one down yet).

I was super excited when the last time I made them they looked like this..

Every one of them look the same size . I was very happy with the end product. And, do you want to know what is even betterer..

The hamburgers I made fit the bun perfectly ..

Look at that. It can't no better than that. I will admit that the next time I attempt to do the perfect buns. It may not come out so perfect.

But, alas, I shall press on in my bread making skills.

The recipe I used for my buns was a simple roll recipe I got out of my bread book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive