Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

03 July 2012

Cleaning Rampage!!

Over the past month I have been getting the kids to clean one room a day. We have found that it works out much better that way. Then we are all not over whelmed with rooms to clean. I borrowed this idea from my friend Joli. As, I read her blog I thought what a great idea. See, I was the one doing all the work around here..Well not anymore.. We have accomplished a good bit in the past month..

Kitchen
Den
Bedrooms
Little living room
Kids bathroom
Laundry room..
My bedroom
My bathroom
My closet

So, we are well on our way to being finished..Yay!!!!!

Here is what we got done today.


Before:


After:


Before:



After:


Among some of the other things we got done in the room was dusting, washing baseboards, window, blinds, window seals, and vacuum..

What a great day..








No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive