Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

31 July 2012

M-NOW!!!

I am not on any youth committee at church but this year I was asked to help with M-now. At, first I was a little like not wanted to do it, but when we got there I was so pumped up and ready to worship my Jesus!!

We didn't have a lot of you from our church to participate but the two that we did have really seemed to enjoy it.



Mara and Rayan.. On the way to Walkerville Baptist.


Me..I was letting Rayan take pictures.



Avis....I love her smile


Millie.. She is such a great representation of Christ.

We needed to be at the chruch by 6:00 because they were going to feed us. I love free food. M-Now lasted Friday night and Saturday.


My niece Annabeth. This was the first time she was able to go to M-Now.!! She is all smiles and ready for the night to begin or she is just as excited about free food LIKE me.!!



As a matter of fact, I think we are all pretty happy about eating..!

I see you !!!!  the guy in the black shirt













Teenagers on the phone. How rare!!!


Now before all seriousness gets started why don't we play a little game.

Uh Toilet paper and a broom.. I am not so sure about this one!!



Okay now I could totally do this.. We had to unwrap the toilet paper with one hand.

On your mark

Get Set

GO!!!

  GO MARA GO!!!!

Okay so after worship Walkerville hosted a mess load of games..

Volley Ball, STING (like dodge ball), and Kick Ball (one of my favorite games).

Of couse I picked kick ball. I played in my long skirt and no shoes. I just have to say that Avis and I dominated that ball field..

Yeah That's right DOMINATED...

Age aint nothing when it comes to kickball..

   My feet after..

I also have some battle wounds and so does Avis..

TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive