Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

30 July 2012

Grocery Day

I usually don't go grocery shopping on Sunday only because they are always so packed. Plus, Sundays are my nap days and I really enjoy my naps. I was going to skip my nap time but, I thought that wouldn't be fair to everyone else. So, the kids and I went after church this evening. And, I must say that is the first time I have ever seen Wal*mart that empty... I was very thankful.

I was a little disappointed with my spending this week..

For Food I spent

115.75

Not too bad, until I had to get extra stuff like toilet paper, ink for computer ( it is so expensive), soap, and deodorant.. And, as many of you know these things sure can add up real fast.

93.80..

Grand Total is !!!!!!

Drum roll.....baddddaaadadadadada

209.55...

I went way over my 120.00 a week. So, that means I will need to go real skimpy on my next 4 weeks.. Wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive