Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

19 July 2012

More Good Food!!

Monday night we had Homemade Corn dogs.  I really liked them but, looked terrible.

I got this recipe from The Heavenly Homemaker.


Homemade Healthier Corn Dogs
10 hot dogs ( I only used eight)
1 cup whole wheat flour
2/3 cup cornmeal
2 T. honey
1 1/2 t. baking powder
1/2 t. dry mustard
1 egg
3/4 cup milk
2 T. oil
Oil for frying (I use Palm Shortening)
10 lollipop sticks


Stick the Stick in  the hot dog. does that even make sense??



Mix all your ingredients except for the hot dogs and oil.

Dip your stickied hot dog in the batter and place in frying pan.


When all is said and done my corn dogs looked more like corn dog pancakes. I feel like they could have used a little something extra. I could hardly get the batter to stay on the hot dog. I am thinking more honey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive