Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

06 July 2012

Coming up on

another birthday. It seems to me that having May, June, and July birthday is great. I have figured not so much. I feel like I am planning birthday sleep overs every other weekend.. Oh.. I am!!!!

So, this weekendish was Ty turn to have some friends over. We started his a little earlier than the others only due to some family coming in. I can't say which is more challenging 8 year olds or 13-14 year olds.

But, I must admit I did survive the night even when someone lost a tooth..!!!!!

Yep!! That's right Ty got a tooth knocked out while playing chicken at my sis-in-laws... Luckily for us it was just a baby too.. I mean lucky for Noah it was just a baby tooth.. I would have desperately grabbed for some super glue had it been his adult tooth..

Spend the night parties are not fun unless you stay up almost all night and laugh all the while. I will boys will be boys.. All !! NIGHT!!! YOU !!! CAN!!! HEAR!!! THEM!!! PASS!!! GAS!!! AND!!! THEN!!! BUST!!! OUT!! LAUGHING!!!

That is what makes spend the night parties here super FUN!!!

The morning after....Do you see Syd? Poor girl in all these boys..

But, don't worry about her she left this morning to spend the night with one of her new and very good friends Terissa..

Terissa, Syd and Ray Ray.!!!!


Boy Oh Boy all my babies are growing up..NO LONGER BABIES.!!!
WAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive