Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

05 July 2012

Recipe Thursday!!



Yay!!! I finally have a recipe to blog about. I love to cook and try different recipes. I don't know about you but, I do get tired of eating the same thing all the time. So, I try to find different recipes to cook every week. Some, I may get from friends, books, Internet, or some I just make up.

This recipe is one I got off another blog I sometimes browse.

Homemade Poptarts.

You can find the recipe on Heavenly Homemakers.

My poptarts didn't turn out quite like hers did. But, I will NOT give up!!

The recipe said that it will make about 15-20 poptarts. I was only to make 6 and the bottom three were folded over so really they would be considered halves..


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've made those, too! While mine didn't look like hers either, they were YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete

Wild Olive