Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

21 July 2012

Summer Fun

Remember a while back when I posted about our free pool? Well we are still in the process of trying to get some trees cleared down and level the ground. But, while we are in waiting my kids are finding other ways to stay cool this very hot summer..


It maybe hard to see here but, if you look real close you can see not 1 but 2 sprinklers going. One on the ground the other on the trampoline..


You can't tell me that doesn't look like fun!



WATCH OUT...! HERE IT COMES!!!

I know if I were younger and well, had more energy. I too would have loved to been on there with them. But, I am not sure this old body can take it.

So, I just walked around the house setting up more sprinklers when all of the sudden I heard this faint sound in the back ground. I stopped and listened real close. And, I noticed it was coming from the eaves of the house.

I go and get a ladder because that was the only way I was going to be able to investigate. When, I got up there this is what I saw.


TWEET TWEET..


You can't see it in these two photos but, one had it's mouth open. I guess it was waiting on mom.

I love living in the country. I know birds nest just about anywhere, but how often do you see a deer 30 feet from your yard. I wish I could have gotten a picture of it but, it was way to fast for me. Just living out here and being surrounded by all this wildlife is great.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive