Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

28 July 2012

Menu Plans

I had a hard time this week trying to figure out what to do about next weeks meals. My kids are wanting to go out of town before school starts back. They want to visit my Aunt Vicki down in Fernandina for a few day as do I. So, what I have listed for Thursday and Friday is really up in the air.

But, without further ado My Menu for July30- August 4

Menu
30-4
 
Monday
Baked French Toast
Steak finger, French Fries
Chicken Linguine,
Tuesday
Pancakes, Bacon
Pizza
The Hughes
Wednesday
Eggs, Grits, Toast
Chik-fil-a
Church (Bacon Cheddar Biscuits, Chocolate Moose)
Thursday
Clone of Cinna bon
Sub Sandwiches
Fajita Night
Friday
Cereal, Toast
Sandwiches, (tuna, or P.B.&J)
Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, C.O.C
Saturday
Omelets, Toast
Chicken Alfredo, Salad, Biscuits,

                                                                                                                           Leftover Lunch


Okay so the Menu looks really mess up that copy and paste for ya.. But, oh well, you get the picture. Some of these days are new recipes I will be posting on so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive