Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

20 July 2012

Update on previous Post!!

I made my way to the grocery store but, not before I stopped off at my ma-in-law's store Remedies. They have organic supplies there. Syd needed some vitamins, Ty needed some nose spray, I needed toothpaste and dry eye relief.  Off to Piggly Wiggl* where they have cut their prices. Me likie!!! Got all on my list with the exception of two things whipping cream and salad mix. After, that I stopped by Mr. Nelson's for some shrimp and peanuts.

21.00 Remedies
104.54 Piggly Wiggl*
24.50 Mr. Nelson

I was 38.00 under budget for the month... Yay!!! SAVINGS!!!!!!

Now, I need to work on my gas bill.  Possibly nothing I can do. I may call the government just to see if they can help me out just a little....hehehe.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Daddy appreciated your business! The peanuts are so yummy, the shrimp...well, I'm not a seafood fan.

    Yay on your savings!! That's such a good feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Wild Olive