Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

16 July 2012

Once again!!


Here I go once again to make a menu and stick to it. So, please pray with me that I will be diligent in sticking with it. I have also started making a budget where I only spend 120.00 at the grocery store. Now, today that didn't go as planned only because I ended up remembering that the dogs needed food and well that is 20.00 bucks right there and we also ended up needing paper towels, Syd had to get a new toothbrush and Ty also mentioned that he needed deo a major commodity for a teenage boy..

So, my total in grocery for the week with some extras came to 170.48.

It was very different for me today to go grocery shopping at an actual grocery store. I had been doing most of my shopping at our co-op. But, we have decided to take a break and see how things go as far as cost goes. I know in my checkbook it will be cheaper, but I am also afraid of how much cheaper it will be in our bodies. I just have to do my best to get what I can. I am a little leery of the meats I will be purchasing at the grocery store..


 
 
Monday
Cereal, toast
Steak Fingers, Green Bean, corn bread
Corn dogs, French Fries
Tuesday
Donuts, Orange Juice
Sub sandwiches
The Hughes
Wednesday
Grits, Eggs, Bacon
Fried Chicken, Garlic Cheese Biscuits
Pizza
Thursday
Pop tarts, bananas,
Barbara’s
Chicken Fajitas
Friday
Oatmeal, Peaches, toast
Chicken Nuggets, Broccoli
Spaghetti, Garlic Toast
Saturday
Breakfast Cake, Grapes
Sandwiches
Left over night




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive