Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

20 July 2012

Menu for 23-28

Now if you are looking at the dates you maybe wondering why I only make a menu for Monday through Saturday. That is because Sunday's are the days we eat with Nana. Yay!! I don't have to cook. 

My days are spent mostly in the kitchen now. I prepare one meal. Wash dishes and work on the next. Of course I have wonderful little helpers all through this. So, it kinda is like family time. We laugh and cut up.

I must admit that making menus takes more time sometime than I thought it would, but I have really been trying to make sure that I stick with it.

I also have made a budget for the month. I use to spend just gobs and gobs of money on things I might need or  may use. Then they end up sitting in my pantry or fridge until I finally say ok. I AM NEVER GOING TO USE THIS. ARRGGG WHAT WASTE.

It makes me plum mad to waste money like that. So, like I have said making these menus have helped me stick to my guns only buying what I need for the week.

At first, I wanted only to spend 120.00 a week in groceries, but I have learned that I can spend more one week and less the next as long as I don't go over my 480.00 a month budget. And, if I don't spend 480.00 a month then yay!!! I have saved.. Which is really my ultimate goal.

Menu
Monday
Omelet, Toast
Cube Steak, Mashed Potatoes, C.O.C
Left over lunch
Tuesday
Eggs, Bacon, Toast
Tuna or P.B & J
Lasagna, Garlic Bread
Wednesday
Biscuits and Gravy
Salmon Patties, Green Beans, toast
Tuna melts, French Fries
Thursday
Pancakes
Meatloaf, Rice and Gravy, Cream Corn
Leftover lunch
Friday
Cereal, Cinnamon Toast
Pizza, Salad
Leftover, Lunch
Saturday
Pop Tarts
Steak, Garlic Bread, Green Beans
Sandwiches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive