Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

01 August 2012

Saturday Missions Project


One of the things to do for M-now was pick a missions project that your church could do. We had decided long before M-Now to do something in the community however we were kind of back and forth with some ideas for what we as a church could do..

So, after much deliberation we decided to buy school supplies and help out families in our community. I was very humbled to be part of this mission project.

I can't explain it but there is this feeling I get when I am able to help someone with a need and to tell them about my Jesus..

I just love my Jesus.



We had the school supplies set out on table and the people would have a list and someone to walk with and we would help them fill their bags up with much needed supplies.


This was a real serious conversation I was having. I even look serious.


She too looks very serious.. I will say talking about Jesus is serious business.




Even the preacher had some God talk. Identities are protected..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive