Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

19 February 2013

10 lbs

of hamburger meat. That is a lot of meat, but it was all for a great cause. Last week Monday my dear friend had twins, and my MIL and I signed up to take them food for Thursday.

I have had several people say my hamburger are so good what do I do so here ya go!!

First start off with your thawed hamburger meat whether it is 2, 5, or 10 lbs

These are 2 1/2 lbs each

I used homemade bread crumbs from stale bread.

Add 1 t of garlic salt
Add 1 T of Parsley
Add 1 t of Season salt

This is to just give the bread crumbs a little seasoning. However if you are using less hamburger meat I may suggest that you do not use any seasoning in your crumbs.







Now set that to the side and grab three eggs. (2 for 2-5 lbs of meat)


Now I like to go ahead and add the liquid ingredients to the egg mix.

1/4 c of  A-1
1/4 c of Worcestershire sauce
1 T of mustard
1/2 T of lemon juice









Mix good and set to Add to hamburger meat



Next add the bread crumbs



This is about 3c of bread crumbs

 

Now roll up your sleeves and begin mixing



Then Dig IN!!



Grab a chunk and start rolling out your patties


Bake or Grill..Then enjoy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive