Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

18 February 2013

Crazy things kids do

No long ago my oldest  got this crazy idea to put a spoon full of cinnamon in your mouth and try to swallow.

He called it the cinnamon test..

So here is what that looks like in the Griner household!!!

First fill the spoon up with cinnamon however they didn't know this was cinnamon and sugar..

Second find a yuppie who will take the entire spoon full

Third watch all the funny faces!!!!!!





Success He did it!!! Yummy cinnamon in the teeth

Alright contestant Number 2

 MMMMMMM??
 
I can't!!!! 
 
 


Nope she couldn't take it...

Yucky!!!!


Contestant Number 3

I got this..

Wait maybe not!!


 Hard to Swallow

Yep!!! I did it!!

So there ya have it.. THE CRAZY THINGS KIDS DO!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive