Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

27 February 2013

Stocked up

For the last 3-4 years we have been having our beef butchered at our local meat shop and have bought our cow from a friend of my hubby's. 

It seems to me that we usually run out of beef some time in late Jan. or early Feb. and, it once again proved me right earlier this month we need to order or yearly half a cow.



I cleaned out or freezer and rearranged some things and made from for our 2 hundred and something pounds of beef.

Oh, the plastic bags are chicken from the Co-op. I like to stock up on that too...


We must have some 2 million catrillion packages of hamburger meat..

Praise the Lord.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive