Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

23 February 2013

Menu Feb 24- Mar 2

There are some meals that I didn't use from last week, so I am GOING!!  to try to make them this week!!  It's funny to me how that always seems to happen.. I would like to find a way not to waste as much food as we do.

I have read somewhere that when making menus that you can get a handful of meals that your family likes and rotate them out. I am going to try that in the next few menus that I make. That way when I am making my menus I don't have to figure out what to make everyday of each week some meals will just be made on that day!


Menu Feb 24-Mar 2

Sunday:
Biscuits and Gravy
Nana's
Sloppy Joes, Fruit

Monday:
Pancakes
Tuna Sandwiches and Grapes
Chicken Parmigiana

Tuesday:
Bacon, Eggs, and Toast
Hamburger, French Fries
Steak, Shredded Au gratin potatoes, Broccoli

Wednesday:
Egg Casserole
Sausage, Rice & Tomatoes, Cornbread
Pizza

Thursday:
Cereal, toast
Chicken Pot pie (from last week)
Leftover from dinner (lunch)

Friday:
Oatmeal
Aish Grated Potato Kugel
Chicken Fajitas

Saturday:
New Orleans French Toast
Fried Shrimp, Mac & cheese (homemade)
Sub sandwiches (meatball or pizza)

I am also working on making the menus link to the recipes that I have already done or recipes that someone else has already made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive