Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

09 February 2013

A day of BB!!

By BB I am referring to my youngest Bro and his basketball games today. I have spent 5 hours at the Patterson rec gym for 4 different basketball games two of my own child and two for my nephew.

I have to admit I think the more my little man gets to play the better her gets. That is why I think he made all stars.. Okay not really the reason he made all stars but he did make it!!!  I am so proud of my little guy.

See the one in the white jersey with his arms in the air that is my Bro.. he was just waiting to make sure the one in the blue didn't make take the shot....

Number 1 is my baby's # and he is taking off down the court..

Getting ready to get the rebound.. Boy he must have ants in his pants because he is standing on the word GO!!

And here they are the Patterson Eagles for 7 and 8 years old....By the way they one that game..by a lot!!


WAY TO GO BRO..

We are ready for alstars now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive