Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

18 February 2013

It's all coming to an end!

For the past year I have made a switch to skirts and I have done some blogging on it as well. But, yesterday it was so sweetly told to me that it be preferred that I wear my jeans again.

My heart's desire is to wear skirts for several reasons. However, my husband has mentioned a handful of times that he would rather see me in jeans. So, out of respect for my husband I am going to gradually be getting back in to wearing jeans.

Please understand that you may still see me in skirts I am not giving them up completely.

Also, my little girl would rather I stay in skirts she told my hubby that I would look funny in jeans. I am not sure how I am going to like the switch over either but, I am willing to give it a try to make my hubby happy..

Cause if you have a happy hubby you will be happy too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive