Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

28 February 2013

An Addiction

For many years (so many I can't count) I have loved getting new purses.. I like it so much that when my MIL bought my DIL and I Pandora charm bracelets one year she bought me a purse charm.

So, you can see how much I just love new purses. I don't know why really I feel it is in my DNA. Not from my mother of course she could have cared less..

But, I believe that I have passed this terrible gene down to my one and only beloved daughter.

Not long ago my niece gave her a Christ girls guide to fashion (which I am grateful for) but, inside this precious book there was an idea to make a jean pures from an old pair of pants or shirt.

And, here ya have it

There were modifications that were needed...However these lovely ladies didn't use any pants instead the used shirts that were way toooooooo short!!! Praise the Lord for modest little ladies.

I had to help (which really means that I did all the work) to put a strap on

The strap I used for Syd's was an old belt that I had hanging in the closet!


 
and some Velcro to keep them from gaping open.

This one is Syd's

This one is AB's..I used an old ribbon that she had. 


What a great idea...I think I want one NOW!!!


1 comment:

Wild Olive