Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

25 February 2013

Productive Saturday

As I mentioned in my earlier post on my chore sheet, I stated that I was going to try and prepare meals in advance on Saturday.

So this Saturday was one of those fantastically productive days.

Here are a few things that I was able to get done.

I started my morning by making my some home made spaghetti sauce, lasagna.

I made two of them one for a friend and her family and for us..Which ended up taking us 5 days to finish. But, I have to say I am glad that we didn't waste any.





These pans made a great lasagna pans..

After that I started on some home made Chicken Pot pies


While that was going I made some Sloppy Joe mix.. And guess what?

What?

It is home made too... Yep that seems to be all I am about. HOME MADE!!

We ended up eating this on Sunday night, and some today for lunch.. I ended not making the Tuna sandwiches that were on the Menu.  I will have to save those for another day.. Oh wait, I did make my hubby some for supper tonight, because he wasn't going to be here for the Chicken Parmigiana.

Stay tuned because I will be posting these wonderful recipes soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive