Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

09 February 2013

Menu for Feb 10-16

It has been a while since I have sat down and made menus, but I must admit my family and I have missed them. The kids have loved being able to walk up to the fridge and say oh we are having such and such tonight.


Sunday

Pancakes, bacon (I make my own Pancake mix)
 
                                                                   Nana's House

Leftover lunch

Monday

Egg Casserole

Pork chops, Broccoli

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

Tuesday

Cheese Grits and Sausage patties

Leftover Chicken Noodle soup and Sandwiches

Grilled Steak, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

Wednesday

Muffins

Sandwiches

Pizza

Thursday

Cereal, toast

Sausage, Rice and tomatoes, cornbread

Chicken Fajitas

Friday

Eggs, Bacon, Toast

Chicken Fried Steak Nuggets, Cheese Potatoes

Sub sandwiches, Chips

Saturday

Doughnuts

Lunch at Folkston (Bro has Basketball game)

Chicken nuggets, French Fries
 
Making menu is all part of trying to get my household organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive