Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

04 February 2013

Where has the time gone?

Every year for the past 10 years Syd has been going to the Father/Daughter dance and each year she just gets more and more beautiful..

I can remember when she would keep me up all night crying because she was hungry or she had a dirty diaper. Back then it was all about her, and what she needed.. Whaaa... You could hear it from miles around and I would come running.. But, not any more..

 I ask "Honey, how it's going?" 

"Great mom!"

She is so grown up and yet she still loves to talk to me and cuddle with me, and most nights when the hubby is not home we will sleep together.. I just love that my sweet Syd and I have  such a great relationship.

So here are a couple of photos before the grand F/D dance.


Syd 2012



Syd 2013



I am breathless.. Thank you God for such a wonderful and beautiful daughter..May she always walk in Your ways..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive