Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

14 February 2013

A Sweet Valentine

Each year that goes by I feel like I sometimes need to give a gentle reminder to my Wonderful that Valentines Day is coming.. Not only for my sake but for the kids as well. Because I know that all kiddo love getting a little something that just says ...YOU ARE SPECIAL TO ME!!

As a matter of fact, all my precious babies are special to me in so many ways.

But, when I got up this morning this is what was waiting on Syd and I.









 

I couldn't believe he even got the boys to sign without me knowing. What a sneaky man.. But boy do I love him!!!

I pray you have a great Valentines Day too!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive