Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

26 February 2013

More on the Coop..


Not Co-op, but if you take out the dash it spells coop.. How funny is that if I hadn't heard anyone say co-op..It is a good possibility that I would have called it the food coop..

But, here is more on the Chicken Coop my hubby is building.

Here are the legs of it.. I'm telling ya my hubby is one talented man.


This here is the the top of the coop..

Here is what is going to look like once he gets it all put together. One the right side of the coop we will have an egg getting trap door..

Today he will do some more on it and I will be letting you know how it is going along and along.

Oh update we are not longer getting 3 chickens we are getting 5.. Yay more eggs.. Because we eat a lot of eggs around here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive