Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

05 February 2013

You may or may not know!

That I am a jewelry fanatic.. I love. love. love me some loud and gaudy jewelry. I have developed over the years some very exciting pieces and when I come upon a necklace and earring that I would like I will splurge on them (at reasonable prices of course).

I am just a touch late on this post. But, I teach SS at my church and I have a wonderful group of kiddos that are just CRAZY about Jesus and so am I. So, for Christmas this year two of them went and got me a jewelry tree..

You couldn't imagine what I was thinking when I opened that wrapped paper. I was like "WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED/NEEDED!!!!" 

I had been trying to figure out what to do with all the jewelry that just was lying around on my counter top.. And, this wonderful gift just put it all in to prospective..

 
It has a neat handy dandy try to lay some of my bigger earrings on it.. I can up all my earring and bracelets on here.. But, I got to thinking what about ALL  those necklaces. And, I got this great idea from Pintrest..Of course.. However, the picture I saw on Pintrest was for measuring cup and not necklaces, but I asked why wouldn't that work for me..





What wonderful gadgets we have out there.. Just some little gold hooks and I have a newly organized wall full of my jewelry..


This is just one thing you may or may not know about me...

More to come soon..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive