Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

19 December 2011

All cleaned up!!!

Remember the other day when I showed you pictures of my kids nasty rooms. Today, I made them clean them and I also promised photos. Just a little bit of info...I didn't help.. Other than direct were something doesn't or does go..

First Bro's Room


Much better.. I can see the floor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now we have Ty's room...


I knew he could do it.. Although I believe I may need to show him again how to make the bed.

What a way to organize..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally..saving the best for last..Syd's Room

What do you mean there was carpet under there?


She got everything put away..I am so proud of my kids for working so hard..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive