Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

14 December 2011

Finally I'm in the Spirit of Chirtmas and this is what I needed

Syd singing in the Christmas Caroling at school last night..Seeing her all dressed up in red that brought a smile to my face and a  warm spot to my heart.

I do believe that I am ready to celebrate my Jesus' Birthday..

Okay, so I have attended this wonderful display of Christmas music..

And, you won't believe that we did Sat...!!!!
YOU guessed it we put our Christmas Tree up..
Look how purtty!!!

We also got this done too.....!!!
All the presents wrapped up...

But, I do have to say it was fun and exciting to go through and put ever thing up for this season of celebrating..

This is what it all looked like as we were getting ready for decorating...


Yes, yes, yes!!! this was all part of getting ready....Syd is riding Rudolf if you can't tell...


Ty helping with the stockings...

Bro and Syd helped get the eatin place ready too.

 Please don't look at the junk shelves behind the beautiful children.

So, now I do believe that my Christmas getting ready is done..

Now, to wait and have birthday cake and open presents...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive