Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

08 December 2011

It's Christmas!! Almost

Okay, I have been asked a thousand times. Are you ready for Christmas? It is some big test I have be preparing for all  year long.

My answer is no!! No I am not ready, to be frank about it. Let me just be honest for a moment..

Here it is Dec 8TH and I don't even have a tree up yet.
Why? Because of the hassle of taking it out of storage and making sure there are no bugs in it.

I don't know why but I am not in the spirit of  Christmas this. There is one thing I know that has me so "gggrr" about it.

The fact that everywhere I turn all I see is "HAPPY HOLIDAYS"..

I just want to vent for a moment...Let me just say that without our Lord, Jesus we would not even have the opportunity to say  happy holidays. So why leave out the Reason we should ALL be saying Merry Christmas."Heck" you can even say Happy Christmas for all I care.

I will say that yes I have at least bought Christmas gifts. They are still sitting in my hiding place (closet) until I feel like I want to wrap them.

Do I want a tree up?     YES
Do I want to be in the spirit?     YES
Do I want to decorate?     YES

After answering all these questions maybe if I just go ahead and get it done perhaps my mood may change.

Perhaps other than the gift giving, I may truly get excited about Christmas.

I will say this that I have been "told" on several occasions that WE are making Jesus a Happy Birthday Cake.

Aha, their ya go. You don't have to Merry Christmas....Just say Happy Birthday JESUS.. How would people feel about that.?????

Now that I have ranted just a little..And thank you for allowing me this.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.....And a hearty HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS.!!!!     I LOVE YOU




..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive