Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

16 December 2011

Doing my Best

Not long ago I mentioned in a post that I had gotten a new treadmill for Christmas. I just want to say that I am lovin it...(no sarcasm).

Many moon ago I used to be well skinny..What?!?!?

Yeah.. that's right skinny.. It's okay you can say it.. I really enjoy the word SKINNY, SKINNY, SKINNY..See just saying it makes you feel better..OK maybe not..

Anyway back to what I was saying. I used to be more in shape than I am now. I worked out really hard.
I was what you would call a Gym Rat. I was there about 5 days a week, 1 1/2 to 2 hours a day. Pumping Iron, running, you name it I was doing it. I will say that it was hard work. But, after about 6  months of making myself go I really began to enjoy working out. Funny you say. But, honestly I did. I felt as though that is what my body needed. Hanging in at around 7% body fat is not bad.. Now, I have about 85% body fat.. (just guess) because my middle looks as though I have been trying to get bread to rise for about 4 years now. I keep thinking that if I make a loud noise that the "bread" will fall. NO such luck yet..

And, I don't mean to brag but I was one HOT MAMA....oh yeah...

But, like all good things it came to an end. And, slowly pound by pound I began to grow wider.

Of course then I got married and well that just sent me over board.. I really started packing on the hips and back butt..(in case you don't know what a back butt is. It is the to large love handles right above where your booty cheeks are.) I officially have two booties and upper and a lower..

Not very attractive if you ask me.

So, I vowed that I would do my best to stay committed to running at least 1 1/2 miles a day.

Now, comes the truth. I haven't ran at all this week until today. I tried to make up for it. I ran 2.6 miles according to my trip display screen. So, I have to say that was better than nothing.

As, I climbed off the treadmill today I told my husband that I feel skinnier... I asked him if that sounded funny.. and he said NO..Thanks babe.

I love this man, because no matter what---wide hips and back butt---he still finds me ;-) !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive