Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

20 December 2011

Outdoor Fun!!

Yesterday, I didn't feel very good. So, I mainly stayed inside and took plenty of meds for my head cold and fever. I was so cold that I had my husband build me a fire.

But, Syd and Bro were quiet bored and asked if they could play in the little shed. I figured sure nothing interesting in there anyway. This little shed is where I put all my Christmas decorations and "need to put it away, but where" items. I am sure all of you have a place like that.

After a little while I didn't hear anymore banging around, so I got up to check and them and this is what I saw....
That is Syd on crutches up side down.
Stiles is what they were calling them..

What a balancing act.
I was super impressed with them both. Each had their own set of crutches. I guess if you bored enough you sure can think of ways to have fun with whatever is lying around.


She made if from the trampoline to round the back side of my husbands shop.


You go Boy!!

I could never, ever do anything like that or would have ever thought of walking on upside down crutches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive