Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

17 December 2011

What do you

think when you see a school bus, cheese wagon?

"Oh, the joy of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with mockers."    Do you know where this came from?

I know, that, I have addressed this issue many times in my posting, but it is something that I have become very passionate about.. Public school.

First, I want to tell you guys of a video I just watched call Indoctrination. If you haven't heard of it you can go to www.indoctrination.com. This video will move you.

I look up at the verse Psalm 1:1..Think about the words for a moment.

Who are the wicked? Is it the teachers or principals? What keeps God out of our school system?
The Government.
How can my two older kids be salt in their schools when their is no flavor?

Matthew 5:13 Jesus said, " You are the salt of the earth. But, what good is salt if it has lost its flavor? Can you make it salty again? It will be thrown out and trampled underfoot as worthless."

That is what is being done to the name of Jesus. It is being trampled on by the very system that was founded on Christianity. The English came to America for freedom of religion. And, now that is being taken out of our school.

When the schools are taking the name of Jesus out of every part of life in which He created are they not taking out the salt?

Proverbs says, Train your child in the way he should go and he will not part from it.
But, when I have to send my other two to public school who is doing the training?
When the state has to train the teachers then the teachers are hired to train your/mine children.

Why do I talk about this a good bit? Because, I feel very guilty that I am not able to home school them.

My dear followers, will you be in pray with me for Jesus to change the heart the man who has every other week with "our" kids? Pray that the heart change will be to home school Ty and Syd.
Do I think that the schools they are  "good school"? Yes, it has great potential if we could put Christ back into it. However, I feel that over the course of some years that it to will be subjected to teach that homosexuality is OKAY! That we are in charge of the things we want. That sex before marriage is okay as long as you use a condom...

I am afraid for my 13 year old or my 10 year old to come home with a condom in their pocket/book bag and say "The school is handing these out to practice safe sex."

How about no sex... How are they to believe what I teach at home and church when they sit 8 hours a day for 12 years in classroom that tells them it is not TRUE?

Pray with me.. I pray that my ex's eyes will be open to the dangers of what we send our children to each day. Never would you consider letting a stranger come into your home and watch your kids for you while you ran to the grocery store. But, is that not what most of us are doing now.

We don't know anything about the person that our kids spend 8 hours a day with. They are complete strangers to us, but yet we send our children there. So tell me what is the difference? There is none.

One of the things I have noticed big time in the school system is and I am sure most of you know it, that there are Christian teachers in our schools but, they are not allowed to talk about their faith at all.

What happened to our first Amendment Rights? That is part of our own Government. We can talk about it at our work place, on the street, in a story, so why not in the School? This place is no difference that that of any other place we can go into.

Jesus said in Luke 9: 26
"If anyone is ashamed of Me and my message, the Son of Man will be ashamed of that person....."

There is more to that verse. But, I don't want for children to feel that they should be ashamed of God's word because it is not allowed in schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive