Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

18 December 2011

Superb Sunday

What a beautiful day today. Yes, it was a little cool out but, just the right weather for Dec..Don't you think?

This morning our Choir sang a wonderful Cantata. I loved the music.They did a great job.
Then after church we went and ate with family. After dinner, we rushed home to make goodies for our Christmas Tree service at church..

I decided to make cupcake (all store bought ingredients). They were delicious
Sorry the picture is bad. I couldn't get my camera to focus on it. But, that was a Rolo on top of it.

I have to say, I believe everyone had a great time. We had a great gathering with fellow believers.
The kids were really blessed this year with wonder gifts from teachers, friends, and the church..
What goes with good old fellowshipping?  You guess it, FOOD..

Yummy!!!!

I am very thankful for my Church Family and the love that we all have for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive