Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

09 December 2011

Yesterday's Rant

I want to first apologize to all about my ranting.. But, I am not sorry for the things I stated.

I feel strongly about these things and sometimes it is hard to keep them to myself.. But, that is why you guys are such good followers you (hopefully) still love me..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today we had a Christmas Party for our home school group. See each month a different mothers take charge and plan out activities, events, and other things for our Fridays.

So, today we sang about the 12 days of Christmas.. You might be thing that is not so Spiritual but, when my dear friend (we will call her Mrs. A...) read a book that pertaining to each of the days you could see the great work of God. I was super impressed and honored that my kids get to learn about that.

Because if most of you are like me, I don't research songs or other little cutesy rhythms like that. There was a lot of hard work put into but there was ever more to gain from it...

Then, Mrs.A put her own spin on things and we sang ( the same melody) it goes something like this..

The _____ day of Christmas
All this food went to the Sycamore Tree to help needy families and to show people the true love of Jesus..

What a wonderful way to spend our last Friday together until next year...

Oh by the way there are some pic of me singing (well trying) and leading the music for the kiddos..

So for you enjoyment (please laugh away)



I am doing 6 geese a laying if you must know..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive