Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

22 December 2011

A New Recipe!!

And the kids actually love it. See, I have some of the most pickiest kids you will ever meet. Luckily, though through our change from processed to organic they have been great sports about it all.

Night after night I do get a little tired of cooking the same thing. And, I posted here about how my husband likes his meals.  So, tonight I did something completely out of character for Arica. I found this recipe online.

Aish's Grated Potato Kugel

3 cups of grated Potatoes
3 t of grated onions (optional) we omit kids don't like onions
4 t of Olive Oil
1 1/2  t of salt
1/8 t of pepper (I seasoned to my liking)
3 eggs
1/3 c of Potato Starch

1) Beat eggs until thick
2) Stir in Potatoes and other ingredients..(I also added Hamburger meat here)
3) Grease pan/dish
4) Bake at 350 for 1 hour.. 15 min left add cheese (optional)  we did

I have to say it was great. Simple, easy, and fast. Just the way I like to do meals. However, not to often that they are like that..


As you can see here I put the cheese on before, mistake it was a little crispy by the time it got done. I will wait next time..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive