Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

15 December 2011

Procrastination

---to put off repeatedly 2. to keep postponing something supposed to be done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lately for me that has been cleaning. I have been praying that no one just stops by with out notice.
I have this rule/demand in my home I DO NOT clean up my kids room. I just refuse to do it. Now, I have been know to help from time to time in organization.(which I love to do). But, I have to remind myself that most of the house is mine and the kids have some chores they do around here. But, however their room is ALL their responsibility.

Is it embarrassing? Yes, because their are still people out there who have not seen our house and when they come over I would LOVE  to be able to show them every room.

But, when they look like this I just can't ....

First we will do Bro's Room........



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next, we have Syd's room



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, we have Ty's room



Ok, so you ask why haven't you made them clean those messes? 

~~Well, I really don't have a reason. I just haven't made them do it. But, I am hoping that they will learn a valuable lesson.. What that lesson will be is solely up to them..


So you see procrastination is in my vocabulary.. I just wish it wasn't.

Please don't judge.. I will have the kiddos clean their rooms and when I do you will be the first to know..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive