Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

08 May 2012

58 today

On this day 58 years ago a precious child was born to Dudley and Lavenia Proctor.

On this day 58 years ago a cry rang out in the Blackshear, Ga Hospital.

On this day 58 years ago two people couldn't be more excited.

On this day 58 years ago my mother was born.

My Mama, Rhonda Laura Scarabin

Six years ago my mom went home to be with the Lord. After 8 months of battling lung cancer she lost her fight. But, Rhonda was a fighter she fought the good fight. She knew her place in this world. She became a great mother, mentor, grandmother, and loving wife.

So today in Memory of your Birthday.. I LOVE YOU MOM..

HAPPY 58TH BIRTHDAY RHONDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive