Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

04 May 2012

This time of year

the flowers are in bloom and things are growing.

Tuesday, I had to replot somethings because I want more of them, or they have gotten so big that they are just bubbling over the edge..

About, 3 years ago my sis-in-law's mom gave me an African Violet.. (I think, it's pink so I am not sure)anyway this particular flowers has had a rough life. When I first got it, it was  a tiny little thing, and it got dumped over almost once a month.. But, soon I decided it was time to put it in a real pot and see what happens.

So here she is.. If you look real close you can see a bud coming up!!!



Now there are two!!!!






Pink Pot




Green Pot..


This one plant got so big I had to break the roots and make two new plants.. Who knows, one day I may have to make two more..

I love this time of year.. I love all the beautiful colors that come to life. I love the wonderful canvas God has created for us all to see everyday..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive