Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

07 May 2012

Winding down..!

As this school years comes to a close in just a few short weeks I look back over all the things we have gotten to do..

A month ago we had Syd's Field day and 2 Fridays ago we had the home school Field day..

What can I say I just love to watch these guys running and competing in a good sportsmanship way. I really enjoyed myself on home school field day. The Lord made the weather just right and the kids seem to have had a great time.

These are by boys.. And I must say I believe they had the best time. I was very proud of their great team work.. Each one did their best and encouraged their team member to do his best.

Lots of action going on.. WE had long jump and egg running.. I tell it was great to watch each face passimg by me with such concentration not to drop their egg. We had a little course mapped out and each child had to run around the course with an egg (plastic) on a spoon and to do their best not to drop it..

We even had the Javelin throw.. And all our games of "competition" were because this is the Olympic year. So, we competed in honor of the Olympics


Wow that is a lot of children. I do believe we are growing each year.. But, Hey they are the best group of youngins you will ever meet.

But, now May is here and boy are we going to busy with the ending school year for public school anyway.. I tell ya what the P.S has a lot of things planned out for the rest of this year.. I can't wait to be a part of all of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive