Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

17 May 2012

A twoferoner!!!

Say that 3 times real fast.. Ha ha I couldn't do it either..

Anyway, I have had a busy, busy week and it will finish up busy..

Monday---Bro and I did school. Day went as usually. Early start, early finish. Nap time..
Work out---yuck did I just say that? Yes I did. My husband and I have started back (for the 14th million time) doing P9*X.. It will kick your X... I also still do the treadmill.. only because I can't yet do and entire disc of the workout..

But, I will get there... (hopefully)

Tuesday- Syd had an Academic Banquet..I am super proud of her. She did a great job. She has almost completed this year with an 93.4 or a 94.3 average. I can't remember what was said..





I don't know what was going on. But, I do believe they were excited about the Banquet.. I know I was looking forward to some good food.. Right.. I mean that is what you would consider a banquet.. Not.. All I got was a piece of cake.. And, I didn't eat at home only because I thought we were getting a MEAL!!! HA IN MY FACE..




Wednesday--CO-OP, CO-OP, AND CHURCH..Not a lot to say but a very busy day.. Had lots to do and got lots done.. I just love going to co-op.. This one was a little special to me. I got to wear, in an baby carrier, my little nephew who is too cute for words..

See, I told you... Just too cute.. Momaw!
And, that just leaves me with today... way to much to say on this post..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive